- Would you like me to set up an email distribution list containing all the authors' addresses for future group communications, or is everyone happy with using occasional admin posts for that?
- Blogger has a feature which sends all comments made on this blog (regardless of who authored the post) to individual email addresses. I am happy to set this up for anyone who would like to receive comments by email. The only problem is that Blogger limits this to 10 email addresses, and there are already more than 10 of us. Let me know if you’re interested in this, and if necessary, I can look into creating an alias or setting up a specific email account for this that we can all access.
- Please use labels on your posts to make it easier for readers to find posts by topic. And at the rate we’re going, it’ll help us find specific posts too! My suggestion is to label your posts with your field of training and the alternative careers and/or topics you are discussing. I’ve also toyed with the idea of labeling posts with the author's pseudonym so one can search for posts by author. What do you think about that?
- I’m considering creating a “Topic of the Week” on the sidebar that will contain a suggested topic for everyone to weigh in on. For example, CAE and I have been discussing writing a series of posts on networking, which is a topic some of you may also wish to write about. Anyone can suggest a topic and, of course, nobody will be required to post on the topic. Thoughts on this?
- I’ll set up a “Resources” list in the sidebar to house all the useful websites you have recommended. Might take me a few days, but feel free to post or email me links you would like included.
Thanks for all your great posts!